Sunday, October 26, 2008

halloween!!


Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays, i know its not that much of a holiday lol. I just really enjoy the up and coming months and Halloween seems to be the beginning of the greatest part of the year. anyways enough of my ranting and onto the news at hand, my friend heather and I took the girls to the zoo last weekend for boo at the zoo. It was the first time either of us had been and we had a blast!!! Both of the girls were dressed in their Halloween costumes, which was very cute and fun to see, Madison was the cutest little baby monkey ever. We also got their caricature's done, which was very fun!!!
For those of you who have never been to the zoo during this time you should try and make it a must it was so much fun watching all the little kiddos having such a great time






No comments: