Saturday, April 25, 2009

Im late but..... EASTER!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! Easter was amazing this year!!!!!! Not only has are family began to grow in our relationships with god, I was truly able to began to understand and comprehend the true meaning of Easter. On top of all of that my beautiful little girl was a blast. This is the first holiday where I felt she truly had a wonderful time. Chritmas was okay but she is almost 18 months old and simply understands so much more now. Here is a quick break down of how things went.

Friday we traveled to Toledo area to visit my parents, they had not seen Maddy since January. :) It was exciting.

Saturday night, after visiting my dad (papa) we went back to my mom's (grandma) house and decorated eggs. It was way past Madison's bedtime but I decided that she was not overly cranky yet and so she stayed up and helped. Let me just say... I have never decorated eggs so fast in my entire life. lol lol lol lol. At first she did very well and colored with the little crayon on the egge but as soon as she realized that they were being put in dye she was throughing them in. She was so excited to be coloring the eggs. Everytime she grabbed an egg her little eyes would just light up. She did very well, however, it was past bedtime so the ordeal did not go down without a few screaming matches. lol.


Sunday Maddy, Jason, and I went to church with my dad and stepmom. The church is run by an old family friend, in fact he is the pastor that married me and Jason. It was a very nice service and Maddy had a lot of fun with all of the other kids.




When we got back to my mom's house the Easter bunny had came and Maddy had 50 eggs to find all byherself. :) She did a very good job and only need help with the last one, uncle John was gracious enough to help her.

After dinner we headed back to my dad's house. Maddy is one special girl because the easter bunny came there too. :)

It was very nice to be home and even nicer to see Madison have such a joy with the holiday. I hope everyone had a great holiday.

When we got back to columbus, Ronanda made the next morning Easter all over again. Yep Maddy had 3 Easters!!!!!!!!! lol lol what a spoiled child. She loved her rain coat that her auntie got her. :)

God bless :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hooray! So much easier for me to understand the complication of 3 Easters when I have it written down with pictures! I like your blog. How do you make a really big picture like that for the title? It's cute!